Mocke Racing PFD
- The Mocke Lifejacket was born out of a desire to help paddlers paddle at their best.
- If you love paddling (and competing) as much as we do, you’ll agree that you never want your equipment to hold you back.
- The Mocke Personal Flotation Device (PFD) was designed for that reason: to give you an inherently buoyant PFD that fitted and felt like you weren’t wearing anything, and that didn’t make you overheat while paddling.
The Mocke Racer Personal Flotation Device is designed to be competitive at the highest level. Our Racer PFD is ISO and SANS Type 5 Approved for all users. It is also approved by the International Canoeing Federation and features performance improvements to bring you a lighter, even cooler PFD!
- We have obtained International Canoeing Federation approval for the Racer PFD
- We have increased the buoyancy from 50N to 60N…but you’ll never notice
- We removed the side panels to make our class-leading-temperature-cool PFD even cooler in the hottest conditions.
- This has also made the Racer PFD lighter.
- We altered the back pocket to ensure a more snug and supportive fit for hydration bladders.
- We re-designed the Racer shell with rounded corners and almost no seams. This ensures a much smoother & more comfortable user experience
- High visibility for maximum safety
- Large front utility pocket
- Back pocket and routing loops for hydration system
- Unique body moulding floatation system
- Integrated adjustment for a perfect fit
- Lightweight and quick wicking
ISO tested and approved (EN ISO 12402-5)
NRCS approved for South Africa (SANS 12402-5:2007)
Out of stock
You May Also Like
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think.